We are hugely grateful to everyone who has offered to help. Thank you so much.
We would love to hear from anyone who would like to help at either of our events. You don’t have to have any experience, just be happy to have a go! If you are interested, or even just curious, please send an email to email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
Goring Heath Horse Trials is well known for looking after all our volunteers very, very well.
Some of the roles include:
- Assistance in getting the site organised during the run up to the event
- Fence Judging
- Score collecting and scoring team
- Helping at the Start and Finish
- Control and Commentating
- Dressage stewarding or writing
- Show jump collecting ring stewarding
- Main show jump arena party
- Tea/Lunch run
- Help clearing up!!
- and many others such as sponsorship, hospitality and more!
You can find out lots more about the individual roles and responsibilities on the British Eventing website.